|Department of Arts|
About the Arts stream
Arts education develops students who are self-driven and motivated as they are often the toughest critics of their own work. It teaches students to learn for the experience of learning and not just for the grade. Involvement in the arts teaches students how to try new things, manage risk, and handle failure. College started with B.A. with Geography, Sociology and Economics combination in the year of 2012. Now M.A, (Sociology) is also offered.
Objective of study of Arts
· Arts education increases student engagement
· Arts enhance creativity
· Students sharpen critical intellectual skills
· Arts teach methods for learning language skills
· Arts expand on and enrich learning in other subjects
· Arts education increases capacity for leadership
Mission and Vision
To develop artistic literacy and excellence in the products and performances in each art program, while supporting the academic growth of the students.